Sunday 13 February 2011

Happy faces

After I opened my Dollytime Etsy shop in September 2009 I was thrilled when I sold my first pattern after only two days. I never imagined for one moment that my little dollies would prove popular with knitters around the world so a very big thank you to all of you who have purchased a pattern from my Etsy shop over the past 18 months.

Living in the UK I've always felt guilty that buyers from my own country have been required to purchase patterns in American dollars. Happily I'm able to tell you that I have created a little shop where my PDF email patterns are available for purchase in Pounds Sterling for anyone with a Paypal account.

To view the patterns and purchase them in Pounds Sterling (GBP) please go to http://dollytime.blogspot.com/ where you will find this little dolly waiting to welcome you.




So, what else have I been doing this week?......... I hadn't planned to design any more patterns for a while but the weather here in northern England has been so dark and dismal that I couldn't resist playing around with pretty fabrics and brightly coloured yarn from my stash.



And here is the result.... a collection of little cuties with enormous smiles, each dressed in a different colour. I admit that in their bald state they don't look very promising but I'm hoping to give them hair later in the week when their clothes are finished. Don't you just love bright colours when skies are grey?



Hoping you have all had an enjoyable weekend, wherever you are.