Monday 20 September 2010

Time for tea

Like many other bloggers I adore vintage china. Show me a pretty cup and saucer and I'll immediately imagine it decorating the tea table or displayed amongst other well loved pieces on the shelves of my dresser.


As I've always loved mixing and matching my china, and am quite happy to use eclectic sets, its tempting to buy 'must have' pieces when I find them.

But with so many of us searching for teatime pretties it isn't always possible to be first in the queue.


So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a wonderful website selling vintage teaware. I was immediately smitten and regularly pop in to see what's new. I'm sure many of you will have already discovered the site but if you haven't then do pop in and take a look. You can either search by maker's name or simply do as I do and click on the 'New Products' button in order to look at everything currently being offered.
To feast your eyes on some wonderful goodies go to Everything Stops for Tea.