Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Still smiling!

I've been busy again this week with my happy theme. See what you think.

First I made some Happy Knitter brooches



I thought the knitters needed a few friends so I made some Happy Quilter brooches to keep them company. Their little patchwork quilts are made from tiny scraps of Liberty Tana Lawn trimmed with vintage pearl buttons.


Finally I decided children needed something cute and smiley to cuddle so I made these tiny jolly dollies. Each one has a pretty tote to sleep in.


 I've now listed some of my happy characters in my Etsy shop. I've renamed the shop 'Jollymakes' which I hope better describes the shop's contents.

6 comments:

  1. So cute. Good luck with sales.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eli, I can always count on your blog to make me smile and brighten the day :-)

    Warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what little darling dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect name for your jolly makes! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are still smiling...I am still waiting for spring. (It snowed on Monday.) This post makes ME smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eli, thank you so much for your words of comfort regarding my Mother. Your blog always gives me a reason to smile, and to be grateful for lovely people like yourself.

    In friendship,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in and taking the time to write a few words.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...