Wednesday 29 February 2012

A new arrival

I've been keeping quiet about this little bunny baby as I wasn't sure how long it would take me to finish her. But I've persevered and today I was able to introduce her to everyone in the playroom. She's a bit of a rascal as you can see, so I knew I'd need several dollies to keep an eye on her. . . . . . . I wondered if there would be any volunteers



"Who will volunteer to look after this bunny baby?" I asked.


I think this picture speaks for itself.



I'm guessing the little rascal will be thoroughly spoilt by everyone.




If you know anyone who would love to give this little bunny a cuddle and you'd like to knit her then you'll find the pattern (which includes the basket crib, pillow and blanket) in my Dollytime Etsy shop. The link can also be found in my blog sidebar.